The Florida Climate Institute at the University of Florida brings together faculty and researchers from several departments and colleges across campus. At the University of Florida, we are fortunate to have very strong international programs as well as IFAS extension centers in all 67 counties throughout Florida which enable us to better fulfill our mission in research, extension, and education. Our expertise in global food systems, resource management and leadership, sustainable development, and outreach is focused on providing the best climate science to inform statewide, national, and global decisions.
- Naomi Oreskes and Geoffrey Supran study Exxon’s 40 year history of climate communications
- 2017 Fall 2-Minute Student Video Competition
- 2017 Faculty Fellows Announced!!
- The Water Will Come: Rising Seas, Sinking Cities, and the Remaking of the Civilized World
- East Coast’s Rapidly Rising Seas Explained