The Florida Climate Institute at the University of Florida brings together faculty and researchers from several departments and colleges across campus. At the University of Florida, we are fortunate to have very strong international programs as well as IFAS extension centers in all 67 counties throughout Florida which enable us to better fulfill our mission in research, extension, and education. Our expertise in global food systems, resource management and leadership, sustainable development, and outreach is focused on providing the best climate science to inform statewide, national, and global decisions.
- Spring 2017 Field Course Developed with Law, IFAS, and CLAS
- Senator Nelson convenes field hearing with FCI members testifying
- We’ve got your sea-level-rise studies right here!!
- Climate change impacting ‘most’ species on Earth, even down to their genomes
- FCI @ UF Hosts Competition for Student Communication of Climate Research