Dr. Andrea Dutton, Assistant Professor of Geology at the University of Florida, has been named one of Rolling Stone Magazine’s “25 People Shaping the Future in Tech, Science, Medicine, Activism and More.” Dr. Dutton studies sea level reconstruction over glacial-interglacial timescales with an emphasis on establishing the behavior of sea level and ice sheets during interglacial periods to better inform us about future sea-level rise. “I think of myself as a detective,” she says. “By understanding what happened in the past, we can get a better understanding of what might happen in the future.”
- Florida’s Climate–an FCI book now available!
- Andrea Dutton Named One of Rolling Stone’s 25 People Shaping the Future
- UF Climate Science Graduate Breaks Records
- Naomi Oreskes and Geoffrey Supran study Exxon’s 40 year history of climate communications
- 2017 Fall 2-Minute Student Video Competition Winners!