Donors have a direct impact on our students and on research programs that extend beyond the walls of the University of Florida to provide the science needed to address societal impacts and provide adaptation and mitigation solutions across all segments of society, in Florida and beyond.
Your tax-deductible donation will support the Florida Climate Institute at the University of Florida’s campus-wide efforts in research, education and public outreach to find effective solutions to today’s most urgent challenges.
Your financial gift will broaden our capabilities and enhance learning experiences.
Gifts can be targeted for:
- Climate-related seminars and educational programs at UF
- Professional development opportunities for UF researchers
- Recognition for outstanding climate researchers at UF
- Student research opportunities and travel awards
- Public climate-related outreach
- General program funds
You will be asked to indicate your preference in the comment box on the donation page after clicking the icon below.